its about drawing, tazkirah n myself...

Saturday, April 10, 2010

my drawings 002

huk3...test2...1,2,3...

salam,
im back with another photo post about my drawings...hik3

so this time the drawing is quite dark and depressing..heh3
okey, here's the picture if you dont see much. its about a guy standing alone in the middle of the streets in the middle of nowhare. the whether i picture is a rainy day to make the drawing looked more depressing.

before i drew this, inspiration hasn's kicked in to my head. i had spent like 2 hours thinking on what to draw. then, i asked myself, "how would you picture youself if your heart has been smashed into pieces?" then is hits me, the reason i need to draw. so, i imagine myself some really horrorable thing that would happen that is pottentially break my heart, like, a death of a family, a friend, my pet cat, or being dumped by the one i loves ect....

so, after sometimes, the drawing is done, some tears dropped from my eyes though due to the horrorable thoughts i had.heh3.but that is the way i draw. when i draw, i put my heart and soul to it so that it has a meaning to it rather than being nothing but just another drawing...

No comments:

Post a Comment